Wednesday, June 8, 2016

This one time...on an elevator....

Parents away from their kids and out for the night partying up with other parents is just dangerous!  That's where I found myself several years ago.  Dinner, dancing, lots of drinking...school fundraiser...spending lots of money...having tons of fun!

I was done for the night.  Danced out and very very tipsy!  So I kissed my hubby good night and stumbled into the elevator.  On that elevator was a very nice looking man.  He chuckled at me and at my happy mood...and asked if I was having a good night.  Not totally sure what else he said...but as he got off at his floor I threw caution to the wind and pulled him in for one hell of a kiss!  He then told me what room he was in...I said good night and went up to my room.

Not soon, my husband came up to the room, where I preceded to tell him what happened.  He told me to go.  So I did.

I knocked on his door and he answered it and we went mad on each other.  Clothes were flying and we couldn't get to the bed quick enough.  His cock was quite nice and he was a very confident and knowledgeable lover.  He took charge and I was happy to respond.  I left there still tipsy and very happy with myself.

I returned to my room and my husband where I was promptly fucked silly by him.  I was one satisfied woman.

I saw Paul a few more times over the year after that, when he would return to town.  He has been one of the lovers that I have had that really turned me on.  Not sure why...just knew what he was doing and made me feel submissive and sexy and needed.  I would still be fucking him on his visits had we not made the mistake of talking religion and politics.  LOL

I miss the booty calls the day before he would fly into town.....but happy to have learned things from him.....to throw caution to the wind when I see a handsome sexy man and to not talk of things that might make me loose a lover!

I also learned you never know where you might find a partner....elevators are a good place!

9 comments:

  1. I love the spontaneity. It's unfortunate that things had to end with Paul, but I'm glad you're keeping your eyes open for new partners in unexpected places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot story! There is nothing better on this planet than a sexually adventurous woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wannabes in this lifestyle don't always have the luxury of getting the wife's perspective, which is one of the things that make this blog such a great read.

    Would you say that one of the reasons why your second marriage has been so successful is largely because your husband is less alpha male than other men whose jealously and possessiveness ultimately reveal their lack of self-confidence?

    Or is your husband in fact an alpha male, but simply keeps his emotions in check while you're out on a date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very good question. I think my first husband was just insecure with my strength. My husband finds that sexy....which is a plus. We have worked through insecurities and jealously...it's not perfect right off the bat. Anyone that says it is is not being truthful. It's always a journey.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is one hot story. Live in the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to go back to OWH and look at your pics again. Love those tits and fine ass.

    ReplyDelete