Friday, June 3, 2016

Dry Spell

Hello all

It's been a while, and I am sorry for that!  Mommy time and family commitments and end of the school year activities, etc have taken me away from my play time and from you all here.

I have also been a little under the weather and dealing with that.

So....I haven't played much, though I have been talking to many men...or as my husband calls them, my admirers.

I go through dry spells....some self induced, some mostly brought on by life.  And sometimes....I just don't feel it.

Maybe that has been my problem the last few weeks.  So I am putting myself out there....

I saw a long time friend a few weeks ago that kind of left me feeling less than satisfied.  It actually will probably be the last time I see him.  I don't need to be with men that don't make me feel like the center of the world at the moment.  (I know...that sounds horrible!)  But if I am putting you at the center of my world in those moments...then I want you do to the same.  Is that too much to ask?

If we are going to spend an evening in bed, exploring each other, kissing, sucking, sweating, fucking and whatever else, then I need to be your number one!

There are a few men out there that might be getting the pleasure of my company this next week.

I will keep you updated!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your admirers should be sure to always bring their A game. Feel better and get back to doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete