Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mr Big

It's got to be over four years now since I met Mr. Big...that's what we will call him.

It was in the beginning stages of us trying to figure the lifestyle out.  I made profiles on a few sites to try to find men that attracted me.  I was looking for men that didn't mind that I was married.  I was always honest from the start.  I never lied about being married, or about my husband always being aware of my activities and dates.  Some men couldn't handle that. Some men, well, all they wanted to do was show me their dick.  I wanted more...I want more.

I am old fashioned when looking for a man to take to bed.  I have to like him and feel like I know him...yes, there are those one night stands, those quick fucks. Those are FUN!  But I was looking for a man to date, a man to see on a regular basis.  It was also still every new for me and I was nervous too.  I wanted to make sure it was someone who would keep my secret....someone who would treat me well....

I started talking to Mr Big because I liked his face, he was a dad and talked so much of his daughter.  He just seemed like a real guy...who lived in another state from his family for work and was lonely.  It was a plus that he lived alone and the wife wasn't around.  I am not really into making a man cheat...but he lived across country from his wife...and ended up divorcing her a year or so late. So I didn't feel too bad.  :-) 

It's been many years since we started talking....Not sure I remember all the details....but we talked online and emails for a long time...traded photos I am sure.  So one day we decided to meet. We met at a Starbucks for a drink...we talked....he actually gave me his business card so that I would know everything about him so I would feel safe. By this time my husband and him had begun talking.  (in our early days of the lifestyle, it made my husband feel better to talk to the men too.  Now that isn't the case often.)  The meeting was good....we walked out to my car...and we kissed good bye....well, more than a kiss...it was fire and heat and I could tell this was going to be good.  I slide his hand up to the side of my breast and I pressed in and could feel his hard cock....I could tell this was going to be VERY good.

I drove off feeling like I had been electrocuted! I was abuzz....  I believe I went home to my waiting husband and am fairly certain I got fucked hard and fast and hot....

That night I texted Mr Big and said I wanted to see him again....he said now....

I obeyed.....

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never been more anxious to read your next post, and that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to continue tomorrow...I feel like you're my biggest fan Cuckpride!

      Delete
  2. Waiting for the rest of the story. Love your posts. So honest. You are an incredible woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John....I'll do my best to keep you all wanting and reading....

      Delete