Friday, March 4, 2016

Sunday Funday....

Since I was still sold on waiting until marriage to have sex, my experimenting with Mike was high charged.

Of course, we both went to church....good Christian young people that we were, Sunday's were church day!  Until....

We found a loop hole for alone time at his parents house.

We would find out when his parents were attending church and then tell them we were going to the earlier service and then out to breakfast after.

This turned into a fun game of cat and mouse.  We would go to church long enough to show that we were there...then head back to his house....watch his parents leave and park his car in the garage.

We barely made it in the front doors some Sunday's.  Clothes off, well, mostly off some days.  Me sprawled out on the entry way floor, him down between my legs, enjoying every last drop of my cum.  Emerging wet faced from my legs, we would trade places or do 69.  His fingers filling me up on and off when his mouth wasn't.  Me, sucking his cock, using my hands to jack him off as I sucked him.

I remember one Sunday especially....

Me, on the kitchen floor, him using all of his fingers in me, but me still crying for more.  Then for fun, I had him grab a bag of red licorice off the counter and he began to put them up inside me then eat them out of me...sometimes sharing them with me.  It was hot as FUCK!  Even thinking back now it still just seemed so dirty.

It was moments like that when I would leave, panties soaked through, flushed face that I would struggle with who I was. Wishing I didn't love it so much, wishing I didn't want more all time time.  Wishing I didn't find other boys attractive still....

Wishing I didn't secretly meet with another boy every time I left his house......


7 comments:

  1. Another great entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cuckpride. I appreciate your reading and your support as I unfold things! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. We didn't. Though I think there were a few times that neighbors came out to hear what the noise was in a car parked in front of their house! ;-)

      Delete
  3. You're very welcome Blissfully Satisfied. It's been a pleasure to read about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added red licorice to my grocery list. ;-)

    ReplyDelete