Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Nothing was enough......

His name was David.

I had a part time job in the local mall and he worked in the shop across from me.  He was cute, muscular, funny.....and he stared at me ALL day!

I tried....I really did. I tried to be faithful to Mike.  We were hot and heavy, everything was great.  Hell, I could make this whole blog just about all the exciting things we did.  (Don't worry, I will go back and talk about some of those.)  But David....there was something about him.  Something about the way he stared at me.  He had deep set eyes that bore through me and I was paralyzed by his gaze and wet with longing.

I couldn't control my want for me.  He knew I had a boyfriend, he had even seen him come into the store I worked at.  But I could see the jealously in his eyes...which only turned me on more.

I remember the first time I saw him leaning against my car as I walked out after work.  Damn.....

From then on, we became our own private dirty little secret.

I would drive my his house on the way to school to sneak a hug and a kiss.  On nights when I worked he waited for me and we began to explore each other.  We never "dated" we only made out in the car, or next to the car.  I would go out on a date with Mike, only to leave, already wet and satisfied to go see David.  We would kiss and I would rub his cock on the outside of his pants until he couldn't take it.  He had more restraint than I did and seemed to struggle with the cheating factor. For me, it didn't seem to bother me. That was the first time I really started to wonder what the fuck was wrong with me...I mean I really really wondered. Why did I need this guy, the excitement, the thrill, the cock!

We were lucky enough to grab some times together alone when his parents were out of the house.  We got naked fast and explored every inch of each other.  He was a wrestler and had the most amazing hard pulsating chest and arms.  His legs were so strong when they wrapped around me.  His body was so different from Mike's. I loved the variety of sexual pleasure these two completely different boys brought me.

But no one knew.  Once again, I found myself back in the same place I had been before.  Wanting to be the good little girl, but hiding the fact that I needed more, wanted more.  Nothing was enough when it came to men, and attention, and cock, and hands on me.  Nothing was enough.....

3 comments:

  1. You do such an excellent job at describing the range of emotions you were experiencing at the time. The blend of excitement and guilt must have been almost overwhelming for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cuckpride. You said it perfectly....the range of emotions was constant and wide spread. For a 16-17 year old girl it was hard to understand.

      Delete
  2. It took a lot of strength on your part to defy your religious upbringing and societal norms at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete