Friday, February 21, 2020

I am still here...anyone want to hear some more??

Not sure why I can't seem to be more consistent!  I hope you will forgive me.  Maybe I need a good spanking!

Not sure where to pick up from...so I will tell you about my boyfriend.

My husband found a great website called Ourhotwives.  We started talking and chatting and reading other peoples stories...posting photos of me...talking of my dates and adventures.  And then....we met...what shall we call him....  Jay sounds good....we met Jay!  He seemed to really like our stories and started talking to my hubby about me and expressing an interest in meeting me sometime.

It may have taken a little convincing....since it was still a little new...this was 5 years ago...but I agreed to start emailing him...and from there...to meet him.  We met for lunch about 45 minutes from me.  I was nervous...so was he...I took one look at him and my knees went weak....we hugged and the chemistry was electric!  The bulge in his pants was pretty fucking hot too!  ;-)

Somehow we made it through lunch...barely....though at some point during lunch my panties did come off!  And I do believe his pants were more than a little wet with precum.

Needless to say....we found a hotel quick! We could hardly contain ourselves and the desire and attraction we felt so instantly.

Sex was GOOD....no GREAT...no Fucking HOT!  It was fast and frantic and every which way...and intense and steamy.  We sent a few photos to my hubby and he was happy to update the online thread about our meeting.

I had no idea that I would still be seeing Jay 5 years later. We celebrated our 5 year anniversary a few months ago with a lovely day together.

I know, that last part doesn't make for the hottest reading for you all...but with great sex and downright nastiness(in a good way) has come great affection and I am happy to call him my boyfriend after all these years.  He and my hubby are friends too...we have yet to have a threesome...it's coming...for sure!!!

I will be better about writing. I promise!

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how the "reclaiming" by your hubby went after that first hotel visit. I suspect some guys focus on the details of the hotwife and her boyfriend having that naughty sex, but I'm always interested in the reconnection after the fact.

    Welcome back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question! I must say...as I recall, it was pretty hot sex...and he wanted to know all the details as well. I don't mind replaying it all for him. He loves to hear. I usually recount my time with other men to him as he strokes, or as I suck or stroke him. I usually don't allow him to cum while I am gone. Stroke yes...cum no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, five years is a long term lover (bull). I would imagine you have feelings for him... do you consider yourself as a poly triad? Interesting that all your adventures are solo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure I consider myself that...but maybe I haven't given it much thought! Maybe I should. We have had over the years...a few adventures that included my hubby. As for Jay and I....my husband has met him one time....but all we did was talk. I was super shy and giddy....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there was ever a "Wonder enlargement oil" this is it. Not only did Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil get rid of my ED, it also increased my size and helped me last for almost 1.5 hours. . It has helped me live a happy, satisfied life. Before I started using it I didn't really experience sex drive and cravings for making love with my wife like I do now. Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil is great and easy to use without any negative side effects.His Email :drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or Whatssap +2348103601042

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there was ever a "Wonder enlargement oil" this is it. Not only did Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil get rid of my ED, it also increased my size and helped me last for almost 1.5 hours. . It has helped me live a happy, satisfied life. Before I started using it I didn't really experience sex drive and cravings for making love with my wife like I do now. Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil is great and easy to use without any negative side effects.His Email :drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or Whatssap +2348103601042

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this story!!!

    ReplyDelete